TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LAST UPDATED: (1/05/2023)
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.infoavana.com website operated by our Company, Infoavana Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and the services we offer.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Infoavana Technologies owns all materials and intellectual property rights contained in this website, except for any content that is owned by you (Your Content).
Your right is limited to only view and understanding the material contained in this website.
Exercising our rights, we impose restrictions on you from performing the following actions:
- publishing any material contained in this Website in any other media
- publicly performing and/or showing any material contained in this Website;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any material contained in this Website;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Company Name may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
If we permit, you may choose to display certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material. Your content must be your own and must not violate any terms or rights of other third-party businesses. Infoavana Technologies reserves the right to remove your content as and when necessary and without prior notice. Infoavana Technologies won’t be held responsible for any dispute arising from your content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Infoavana Technologies, its directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Infoavana Technologies, including its directors and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein
VARIATION OF TERMS
Infoavana Technologies is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis
Infoavana Technologies is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Infoavana Technologies and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Karnataka, India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High and Supreme courts located in India for the resolution of any disputes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us